About Me



Topic 1:




I enrolled in Principles of Marketing because it is a required course for my business administration degree. However, regardless of it being a requirement, I have been looking forward to this course and learning about marketing. I am currently at a crossroads where I am considering changing my major to marketing, but I am still unsure. I am hoping to learn more about the psychology of marketing and what makes certain ads work while others don’t.




Outside of college, I am passionate about the environment, I am always trying to find ways to lessen my carbon footprint by finding eco-friendly alternatives to everyday items. One of my current favorites are using bamboo straws instead of plastic ones. Maybe one day in the future I could combine my passion and my job by becoming part of a team that markets these types of eco friendly ideas to the masses as well as other ways to improve and preserve our environment.

Comments

Popular Posts